Monday 16 February 2015

Product Stash


Hey ladies!!! Hope everyone is doing great.
I promised a post of my product stash. So, Here it is!! Now I don't think I'm a product junkie (yet). But Imma let you be the judge of that. Here we go.
                            Shampoos
• ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo (sulphate)
• Pantene Pro-V Voluminising Shampoo (Sulphate)
• Dudu Osun Black Soap (my own version of a sulphate free shampoo; cleans my hair and scalp without stripping it dry).

                       Conditioners

From left to right
• VO5 Herbal Escapes clarifying conditioner (for co-washes)
• VO5 Herbal Escapes Moisturising conditioner (for pre-poo)
• Motions Moisture plus Conditioner (for Deep conditioning)
• Organics by Africa’s Best Cholesterol and tea tree oil conditioner (for Deep conditioning)
• Organics by Africa’s Best Hair Mayonnaise (for Deep conditioning)
• ORS Replenishing Conditioner (for Deep conditioning)
• Profectiv Mega Growth Detangling Conditioner (for Deep conditioning)
• VO5 Shea Cashmere Moisturising Conditioner (After DC)

                          Leave-ins

From left to right
• Motions CPR Triple Action Leave-in conditioner
• ORS Humidity control serum
• VO5 Moisture milks moisturising conditioner (Yes o, I use this as a leave-in, and I’m not the only one :))
• Johnson’s Buddies easy-comb detangler
• Blue Magic Tea tree oil Leave in conditioner

Oils

From left to right
• Eucalyptus oil
• Coconut oil
• Castor oil
• Whipped Shea butter
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Amla oil

                      Others n Extras

• Henna
• Emily millionaire coconut oil and herbs cream (For Pre poo)
• Virgin Hair Fertilizer (I add to my scalp oil mix on wash days)
• Ultra Sheen Supreme Super Smooth flat iron Protection Spray
• Nova Gold styling gel
• ORS Nourishing sheen spray
• Organics by Africa’s Best Carrot Oil Moisturiser
• Twinings Green tea and mint( for tea rinses)
• Pure Glycerine (not pictured because I’ve run out)

                       Supplements

• Perfectil Hair, Skin and Nails Multivitamins (just bought these, review coming soon)
• Regular Multivitamins (Can’t remember the brand name coz I threw away the pack)
• Vitamin B-complex (I’ve run out)
So there you have it!!! Whatcha think?? Junkie or not Junkie??
Cheers, Fatee.

8 comments:

  1. Junkie! Lol. Stash looks good. Perfectil out though. Those supplements made me feel nauseous. Looking forward to your review on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Heard Perfectil causes nausea, but haven't felt anything

      Delete
  2. Junkie. Nice products u av got

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Coming to terms of being a junkie....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stash. I'll look into the profectiv detangling con.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Affordable stash. looks a lil like mine...(ORS, vitale, kids organics, profectiv, gentelle, emily coconut...)
    mehn if u can't afford sulfate free brands biko go sulfate...and commit ur hair into God's hands :-D

    ReplyDelete