Sunday 13 March 2016

Fatee, where have you been?

Heyaaa!!!! Sorry I've been away for what... 3,4 months? I'm not even gonna bug you with why I stopped blogging. But I'm truly, truly sorry. Can yall forgive me? Pretty pleaseeeeee? *group hug*
So, what have I  been up to while I was away? Or specifically what has my hair been up to? Well, I'm about 6 months post BC and here's a pic for yall
BC vs 6 months after
My hair is currently 4 inches at the back and 3.5 in up front. Not bad for 6 months, eh? I'm happy with the growth, coz I had to trim off about 1/2 in in December due to single strand knots (blast those things!). I suffered from dryness for a while (probably due to color)  but its much better now. I'm totally happy and in love with my hair!!
Peep my gorgeous hair color!!!! 
Concerning my hair color, I've been getting amazing compliments about it. Seriously, its gorgeous. But will I re-color? Short answer, no. Long answer, I absolutely adore the color, but colored hair is MUCH more work than usual. Sure, I did my research before coloring so I was aware of this, but knowing something is way different than experience. So no more color for me,  thank you very much. But we all know how life works. I can see a gorgeous color somewhere (most likely Instagram),  fall head over heels in love with it and go out and get it done. Such is life.
I'm so happy to be back blogging!!! And I promise to be regular at it and keeps yall updated. So watch  this space coz a washday post will be up in a few days + some few juicy stuff!!!
And, with all of my heart, thank you all for not giving up on me. Kisses.
Cheers, Fatee 

No comments:

Post a Comment