Tuesday 1 August 2017

I'M BACK, FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!

HELLO???!!! IS ANYONE HERE??!!
So, it's been over a year since I blogged in this space. Why? Well, you know, life, hustles and bustles, so many reasons. But I've decided to become a hair blogger again! For real this time, hopefully.
Anyway, so much has changed in the past year especially my hair!! I don't regret my decision to go natural, it's absolutely Amazing! My second year hairniversary is in a few weeks (2 years already? How time flies!!) and here's a collage to show my progress
Yay to growth!!! It's been so good even when I had to snip off like 3 inches because one side of my hair was wayyyyy longer than the others, its grown right back. I'm so excited about year 3 and can't wait to see my hair growth!!
My hair is currently armpit length and I'm chasing waist length. I do believe that it's possible for a 100% Nigerian woman to have waist length hair and I'm hoping to prove it. But now my short-term goal is Bra-strap length by February 2018 (6 months from now). I've found that setting short-term goals makes it easier to achieve my long-term goal of waist length. Fingers crossed, I make it!
So in the next few weeks, I'll be sharing my current hair regimen, new products and techniques I'm testing, and tips and tricks on how to grow your hair long. So, watch this space!
It's good to be back!
Cheers, Fatee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment